• "Hen of Gunbao"
Chicken fillet - 3 pcs.
Bulgarian pepper - 2 pcs. (yellow and red)
Fried peanuts - 100-150 g
Hot pepper - 1 pc.
Cucumber - 1 piece.
Soy sauce - 4 tbsp. l.
Garlic - 4 denticles
The root of ginger - 5-7 cm
Honey - 2 tbsp. l.
Starch - 1 tsp.
Salt, sugar, paprika - to taste
- Chicken fillet cut into cubes of 2 cm and put aside. Cooking sauce 4 tbsp. Spoons of soy sauce to mix with 2 tbsp. spoons of honey and 6 tbsp. spoons of water. Half of the resulting sauce is poured into meat and leave it to marinate for 20-30 minutes.
- While the meat is marinated, prepare all the ingredients. To do this, we remove garlic and ginger from the hot pepper, take out the seeds and discard it, cut the pepper finely (for those who do not like sharp dishes, you can replace the hot peppers with paprika), peanuts are peeled off, the cucumber and the Bulgarian pepper are cut into large cubes of 2-3 cm.
- When the meat is marinated and all the ingredients are ready, heat the deep frying pan over medium heat, pour in the oil and wait until it's hot. Then in the preheated oil we throw garlic, ginger, a spicy pepper and quickly stir it that it has not burnt.
- Then we put the meat and fry in the frying pan until it is browned, after which add the Bulgarian pepper, cucumber, peanuts and simmer on low heat, until the pepper becomes soft.
- Then add 1 teaspoon of starch to the remaining sauce, mix thoroughly and pour into our dish. On a slow fire continue to fry until the sauce thickens.
Serve this yummy better hot with rice or noodles on the side dish.